Mirage is a character in The Incredibles. She started out as a supporting antagonist, but in the end was reformed. ==The Incredibles==Mirage is the right-hand woman of Syndrome, having assisted him in killing off superheroes to further his plans. Mirage has been conducting surveillance on Frozone for some time with the intent of making him the next superhero to be killed in Operation Kronos. During Frozone's covert superhero work, he is spied upon by Mirage, who sees he is friends with Mr. Incredible. Thus, she recommends that Syndrome reshuffle his priorities and instead lure Mr. Incredible into Operation Kronos instead. However, she defects when Syndrome allows the bluffing Mr. Incredible to unleash his wrath on her after he nearly kills his family and partially after learning that there were children were on board the same plane.
PersonalityMirage is clearly a calm, decisive intellectual who thrives upon power, but seems to put her desire for power in check, unlike Syndrome, who did not know his limits. Mirage is an attractive woman with light blonde hair. At first, Mirage respected Syndrome as a boss and as a person, but she didn't like the way in which he was callous about wasting life. Even though it is apparent, she shares Syndrome's hatred of superheroes, she was clearly ill at ease with Syndrome opening fire on Elastigirl's plane when she learned children were aboard. ==Trivia==
- Mirage's voice strongly suggests a Central American or European accent.
- Despite her voice actress, Elizabeth Peña, having a Spanish last name, and the ability to speak Spanish, she doesn't dub her own voices for Spanish-language releases.
- Mirage's skill in locating superheroes seems to show that she has extensive computing skills and is adept at human intelligence (HUMINT).
- One of her other infamous outfits is a long black dress, which she wore when she had dinner with Mr. Incredible.
- The phone number on Mirage's business card reads (866) 787-7467. On a typical telephone keypad, this
- translates into "SUPRHRO."